Colron Refined Teak Oil can be applied over previously oiled wood or bare wood. It is not suitable for use over varnished or waxed wood. For best results old finishes should be removed.
1. Pour a generous amount of Colron Refined Teak Oil onto a lint free cloth and wipe over the wood.
2. Rub the oil well into the grain of the wood.
3. Alternatively the oil can be applied sparingly using a brush.
4. If treating bare wood apply three coats leaving 6 hours drying time between coats.
5. When the final coat has dried, an improved sheen can be achieved by buffing with a clean lint free cloth.
Warning: Application cloths may self ignite without warning. Wash out well in warm soapy water before disposal. Remove as much product as possible from brushes before washing. Some local authorities have special facilities for disposing of waste products. Do not empty into drains or watercourses.