Personal Data Protection Policy
We from B&S Commerce EOOD value honesty and transparency and we аrе dedicated to establishing strong and long-lasting relationships with you, our customers.
We have developed our Personal Data Protection Policy in a comprehensible, easy and intelligible form, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council dated 27th April 2016 concerning protection of physical persons in regard to the processing of personal data, the free movement of such data and the cancellation of Directive 95/46/EC.
When you share personal data with us, we process them in accordance with this policy. Please, carefully read the information below and, if you have any questions, contact us via the contacts mentioned below.
Please, note that we may ask for evidence of your identity in order to process a concrete request of yours.
Who are we?
The www.crown-bns.com site and online store is owned by the “B&S Commerce EOOD”, UIC 201659906, address: 90, Vladimir Vazov blvd., Sofia, 1836. Tel. +359 2 444 55 90, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Wherever we mention “B&S Commerce EOOD”, “we”, “us” or “ours” we mean “B&S Commerce EOOD”. The company is responsible for personal data protection that you share with us and is an administrator and processes personal data pursuant to the applicable legislation on personal data protection. The company has appointed an official for the personal data protection whom you can contact via e-mail email@example.com.
Due respect for your personal data is of major importance to us. We ensure that personal data protection and security accompany everything we do. You can find further information about us on our page “About us”.
What categories of personal data can we receive and process?
We believe that you, our customers, are at the core on everything we do. We are interested in your opinion in order to continuously improve our service level.
When you register on the site upon creating a user profile, the possible data that we can receive from you is as follows: user name, e-mail, address, phone and IP address.
When we collect data we mark with an asterix the mandatory fields to fill in with the information we need in order to give you the opportunity to complete your registration on our website and thus provide you access to our online applications and services, make a delivery to the address you specify, make clarifications regarding an ordered item or comply with certain legal requirements (e.g. issuing an invoice). If you do not provide us with the information in the fields marked with an asterix, this can affect the possibility to provide our services to you.
We use “cookies” in accordance with our Cookies Policy.
For what purpose do we process your personal data and on what legal basis?
We process your data to achieve the following goals:
• In order to register you freely on the site;
• For the performance of calculations and checks of necessary quantities of products, via our online site calculator;
• In order to contact you via e-mail regarding your site registration.
• In order to communicate with you by phone regarding details associated with your orders made on our online store.
We neither provide nor sell your data to third partes!
Depending on the purpose for which we use your personal data, the legal basis for its processing can be one (or several) of the listed below:
• Contract performance:
• in order to provide the requested service or to undertake steps towards your request before concluding a specific contract (e.g. creation of a profile, delivery of goods by courier to an address specified by you) and checks through our online calculator and site applications;
• Legal basis:
• when data processing is required by the law (e.g. upon issuing of invoices);
• Our legitimate interest, such as securing the right functioning of the site and improvement of our services;
• Your consent.
What are the categories of recipients of your personal data?
Your personal data can be processed on our behalf and by our suppliers.
We may use the services of our partners who require processing your personal data, including providers of IT services, hosting services, data base maintenance, software and applications that may include data about you. Such services sometimes could be related to the access to your personal data, also during the performing of tasks related to social networks, web analysts and search engines, use of tools for the refinement of contents generated by users, postal services and supplies, advertising, marketing, digital and social media agencies who help us in the organization of advertising and marketing campaigns, in the analysis of their efficiency and management of your contacts and questions.
If you are a registered user on our site, access to part of your data can also be available to other users of the site and forum. Such data could be for example: the user name, the user profile, address, company, company web site, company or personal presentation, profile data and all other data that you can generate as a user content.
We may share your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations, in order to prevent a fraud and / or to protect our own interests, to improve the level of service and the services we offer, or following receipt of your consent.
We may provide your personal data to third parties in the event that:
• We have the obligation to reveal or share your personal data for the purpose of compliance with a legal obligation or for the purpose of application and performance of our conditions of use or other conditions that you have accepted;
• For the protection of the rights, the ownership or the safety of B&S Commerce EOOD, as well as those of our clients and employees;
• If you have provided your consent for this;
• Under other circumstances, in the presence of a statutory right.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep your personal data only as long as this is necessary for the purpose of responding to your needs, for the purposes for which we store them or according to our legal obligations. When we no longer need them, we delete them from our system or make them anonymous, so that you can no longer be identified through them.
In order to determine the term for the retention of your personal data, we apply the following criteria:
• When you register, we start keeping your data from the moment of your registration until the moment of deleting your profile or after a certain period of lack of activity.
• When you have provided you consent for receiving information related to our products, we store your personal data until you unsubscribe or request us to unsubscribe you, or after a certain period of lack of activity (no active interaction with the site).
• It is possible to keep personal data for the purpose of compliance with some legal or regulatory requirements as well as to be able to execute our rights (e.g. to submit claims in courts) or for tax and accounting purposes.
What are your rights?
B&S Commerce EOOD respects your right of privacy!
It is important that you are able to manage your personal data. You have the right to request access to it, to correct or delete your personal data or to restrict the processing of personal data related to you, or raise an objection against its processing, as well as the right on data transfer.
If you are a registered user on our site, directly from your user profile you can realize the following rights of yours:
• The right to access your personal data by logging in through your profiles on the site;
• The right to delete your profile;
• The right to correct the data from the User profile in a way chosen by you so that it may remain even anonymous;
• The right to transfer the data by copying it into a format readable for you.
By your own will you have the opportunity to delete your User profile on the site. Following review, we authorize the deletion of the profile and the profile is deleted forever from our site. The personal data entered by you become deleted to an extent at which the remaining data becomes anonymous and does not represent personal data under the meaning of the applicable legislation. This means that it will not be related to your identity.
You have right to object against processing of personal data by us, you can, for example, at any time delete your profile. You have the right to complain to the Personal Data Protection Commission at the following contact link: www.cpdp.bg.
Please note that we may ask an evidence of your identity in order to process a concrete request of yours.
Is your personal data protected?
We protect our sites and apply strict procedures and security measures for the purposes of preventing unauthorized access. The data we collect gets stored entirely in an electronic form.
For the implementation of a secure encrypted connection between the web browsers of the site users and our servers, we use SSL certificates. SSL, an abbreviation standing for Secure Sockets Layer, is a protocol developed by Netscape, which serves to transfer personal data and documents through internet. The data is encrypted with a private key after which it is transmitted via an SSL connection.
The web-based information systems that work with this protocol usually have a URL with a prefix “https:” instead of “http:”. This is a protocol that protects your information by transporting it through Internet in an encrypted format. The protocol ensures that the information sent remains unchanged and unread by third persons.
Access to your profile is possible only after entering your personal password. The password is kept encrypted in the data base, i.e. even we do not know it. Remember that your password is known only to you, but if you forget it, you can always go through the Forgot your passwordprocedure in order to restore it. In this context, please note that you must not share your access data to third persons and upon completion of your activities in your profile you must always sign out from the Exit icon in the main menu, especially when you use a computer along with other users.
Content generated by the user and social networks
The blog of www.crown-bns.com, ourspages and groups in the social networks give our users the opportunity to share their content. Please note that every content provided in the blog or one of our pages or social network groups is publicly visible and you need to be careful when providing personal data. B&S Commerce EOOD is not responsible for actions taken by other persons if you post personal data in our blog or on some of our pages and social network groups.
Our recommendation is that you do not share such information!
How can you contact us?
If you have further questions regarding the way in which we process your personal data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact our Data Protection official at: email@example.com.